Jobs with InsideVietnam Tours
Passionate about Vietnam and Indochina? Want to help people from around the world experience quite how amazing this part of Asia is? A job with InsideVietnam Tours could be just what you are looking for.
InsideVietnam Tours is part of InsideAsia Tours Ltd a small team of dedicated enthusiasts all with a passion for travel that 'gets beneath the surface'. Our offices are located in the UK, Japan and the US with a team of 40 full time staff ensuring we provide the very best experience for every one of our thousands of clients annually.
Full Time Travel Consultant (Indochina Specialist) UK
InsideAsia Tours is recruiting for a Full Time Travel Consultant, specialising in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, to be based in our Bristol, UK office. Send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com.
This is a role based in our UK office in Bristol. Travel Consultant work will be your primary responsibility; creating tailor-made itineraries for clients and ensuring our clients have the best possible holiday experience, but there will be opportunities to travel to Asia for research and to contribute to making sure our product is as unique and exciting as our clients expect.
Your principle duties will be:
• Designing, creating and selling individually tailored packages and small group tours to Southeast Asia
• Responding to customer enquiries by e-mail and telephone
• Working to achieve specific sales targets, both individually and as a team
• Selling to both direct customers and travel agents
• Researching, developing and improving our range of products and services
• Promoting our products and services, both to direct customers and agents
• Preparing and sending out brochures, travel documents and tickets
• General office duties and other admin duties as they may arise
You will need to demonstrate:
• Significant personal experience of travel within Indochina (Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos)
• A passion for Southeast Asia as a travel destination
• A talent and enthusiasm for service-based sales
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good time-management and organizational skills
• Core IT skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
• Right to work in the UK (visa sponsorship is not available)
The following skills/experience will be advantageous:
• Experience of working within the travel industry
• Experience of living and working in Asia
• Experience of travel within Burma and Thailand
• Travel sales experience
• Education to degree level
• Intermediate/advanced IT skills
Full training is provided both in-house and externally.
Applications for these positions are now closed. Please keep in touch regarding future opportunities.
Our Current Team
Our head office is located in Bristol, UK and currently has 25 full time employees. As a small team we work very closely together to make sure that the company is successful and that we can share our love of Indochina and Japan with our customers. We believe in the highest levels of customer service and in making our destinations accessible to as many people as possible. There are many different roles within the UK office but as a small company everybody has to do a little of everything.
In addition to our Bristol office we also have an administrative and sales office in Japan, based in the centre of Nagoya, and a US sales office located in Boulder, Colorado.
If you have a passion for Southeast Asia, love to deliver excellent customer service and want to become an integral part of the team then we would love to hear from you.
We are always on the look out for tour leaders and high calibre office staff. We are a young and enthusiastic team and work very hard to make InsideVietnam Tours successful. We also offer a fantastic working environment with a great team spirit as well as wide ranging opportuniites for career development.
If this sounds like the position for you please email us - firstname.lastname@example.org - call us on
++ 44 (0)117 244 3371.